- Posted by:
- Posted on:
Chess · Play & Learn 4.2.7 Apk + Mod (Premium) Android
Download last version Chess – Play & Learn Apk Android from Rexdl. Play chess with more than 10 million players around the world! Enjoy free unlimited games and improve your chess rating with 50,000+ tactics puzzles, interactive lessons and videos, and a powerful computer opponent. Unlock your inner chess master today!
– Challenge your friends and chat with opponents
– Play real-time blitz or daily correspondence chess
– Solve more than 50,000 puzzles
– Adjusts to your skill level to help you improve
– Thousands of videos and interactive lessons from top Grandmasters
– Interactive tutorials with helpful tips and highlights
– Adjust the computer’s strength
– Analyze your game to learn what went wrong
AND MORE . .
– Daily articles by top authors and coaches like IM Jeremy Silman
– Opening explorer helps you learn and play the right openings
– Make friends & send messages
– 20+ gorgeous themes for boards, pieces, and backgrounds
– Detailed performance stats and ratings
– Active community forum
– “I’ve tried every chess app out there and the Chess.com app is in a class by itself. It is the only chess app you will ever need, and the best choice if you want to improve!” – Michael
– “Amazing! Play with friends or random people at your skill level. So much fun!” – Playa
– “I use it daily for tactics, live games, and videos on strategy. I love this app!” – Samantha212
– “Great chess app and perfect mobile compliment to an excellent website. Highly recommended for beginners and experienced players alike.” – Brian
– “Makes playing chess against other players from around the world easy and fun.” – Northflow
Hey, chess-lovers! This update is a BIG one! Here’s what’s new…
– Play vs fun chess-bots from around the world in a brand-new Computer feature! Each personality has its own strengths, weaknesses, and style.
– Review games like never before with Key Moments. Revisit your mistakes and celebrate your best moves in a guided tour of your own game!
– Puzzles and Lessons look better than ever!
– ChessToday is the best place to get all your news, videos and more
Thank you and enjoy your chess.